Monday, August 3, 2009

Alaska Ho!

I look at this picture from our Alaska trip two years ago and I think...gosh, my mouth is HUGE. Oh, and I get really excited to be returning to Petersburg! We are taking off this week from Seattle for Petersburg, AK, where we will stay with Joe and Sunny for a week. Kyle's friend Jeff is getting married on Saturday August 8th, so we have wedding festivities to attend, as well as a couple fishing trips, for halibut and salmon:) We will also get to return to the cabin pictured for camping and coho salmon fishing at the beginning of next week. I cannot WAIT to get back into a pair of waders. They are the coolest piece of clothing ever. You can walk around in the water, but fish can't touch you! My goal this year is to not only catch some fish I can keep, but actually, well, touch one. We'll see. Willow is staying with our friend Jill while we're gone, and the cats will be supervised by Lance. John is driving us to the airport. So, we owe a lot of people fish already:) Look forward to Alaska stories upon our return!

No comments: