Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Potato Bologna

(Posted by Kyle)


While in Muscatine for the holidays, I was able to observe the Cromer family tradition of making potato bologna (or is it baloney? It's got a swedish name I can't remember, spell, or pronounce).







Getting the meat and potato mix ready.





Finding the end of the intestine.





Using a metal funnel to stuff the intestine.











Ta da!

Keep the comments clean, people. I've shown great restraint in captioning these photos; all I ask is the same from you all.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I seriously can not make a straight forward comment about this post...I'm genetically designed to give you grief about the very large sausage you were fondling and now knowing why Kyle is UR man!!!

Kyle said...

That is EXACTLY the kind of comment I asked you not to make! Sheesh! This is a family blog, Tara. ;)