Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Cat of 1,000 Faces

(Posted by Kyle)

Cleo has a bit of a hair eating problem, and we often find her with a half swallowed clump of hair dangling down her chin like a fake beard. For instance, here she is sporting a classic Van Dyke:



In the past, we usually just yelled "Hey Fu Manchu!" and pulled the hair out of her mouth, but lately I have started to name the beards based on who I think she looks like. And now I will be able to photograph and catalogue them. I call this one the "Charles Dickens":



And here's the "Kyle Jennings":



That's all I have photographed so far, but with the weather heating up, I expect more in the series.


4 comments:

Toni said...

OMG that is hilarious/disgusting. The Kyle Jennings is definitely my favorite. :)

Steph said...

Mine too:)

krisalyssa said...

awesome!

Unknown said...

ROTFLMAO!