Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Alaska Pics

(Posted by Kyle)

Here are a few more of our Alaska pictures, plus some we have been stealing from people's Facebook pages.





Here are a couple of photos of Joe cleaning our fish for us. He informed me that next time I have to clean my own, which is only fair, and the logical next step in my years long learning curve for fishing.


Here are a few more wedding/reception pictures:



Joe is looking like Jeff's surly bodyguard as they walk into the church as the ceremony is about to start.



Sons of Norway hall, where the reception was held.



Four people contributed home brews to the reception. Jeff and Joe brewed up this wheat ale and a "Marital Bliss" pale ale, while Sunny supplied the labels.


Instead of serving everyone wedding cake, Jeff and Liz asked some friends to each contribute a chocolate treat for a dessert buffet. It was like a potluck - made out of chocolate. My 'no sweets' rule took a severe beating that night.


Finally, here is a picture of Joe and Sunny's lovable dog, Baxter, aka "Big B."



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Chocolate can be good for you...it has magnesium, and promotes yummy brain chemicals called oxytocin that is the same chemical you feel when you fall in love...

Kyle said...

Oh I know it. Dark chocolate is the only exception to my "no candy" rule. As long as it's over 75%, that is. I always claim I am eating it for medicinal purposes.

Toni said...

Love the beer name!

Kyle said...

Puns are awesome, especially bad ones. I kept calling it 'sweatie' pie, though.